Friday, July 31, 2009

Concealed.


I don't understand what's happening around me,
I come up for air,
Yet, I'm still drowning,
I wonder if he truly cares,


My biggest tears never make it down my cheek,
In his presence, I remain unphased,
He doesn't know that at the mere sight of him, I become weak,
He's like the sun; brightens my day,


He has made me confront my biggest fear,
Never would of thought he'd be that guy,
I didn't know that love could be so near,
I hide my emotions and continue to lie,


I wonder, will I ever be ready?
He can't handle my love at full blast,
With him, my troubles are never too heavy,
One day I'll stop reflecting on the past,


Only God knows what this shall be,
I'm content,
How long shall remain a "WE?"
He loves, I love, the time we spend,


He's said the four letter word,
I'm trying to fight it,
Wonder if he means it as a noun.. or a verb,
I KEEP denying it,


He just doesn't understand,
I care, I really do,
I'm simply a woman,
constantly battling with all I've been through,


Is it Pride?
Or perhaps, Courage?
I'll just enjoy the ride,
My feelings will remain hidden in storage.
My lips are closed with a seal,
My heart knows how I truly feel,
I have become,
Concealed.
-L.O.V.E. Vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment