Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is True Love Found or Shall it Come to You?



Many philosophers have devoted much thought, theory, & time in finding the exact origin of love. It's simple really. True, unconditional love.. begins and ends with God. He created this Earth with love. Adam & Eve loved another. In fact, Adam loved Eve so much that he ate of the "Tree of Life." Now, that HAS to be true love, right? Or maybe it was pure curiosity. Either way, WE know that Adam loved him some Eve.
The Love Vixen believes that TRUE love is often purest in its' ability to discover you. For example: If you are seeking a banging, sexy, pair of heels.. and you know which ones you want. Yet, then BANG, BOOM.. You see those heels that you NEVER expected. They're perfect. You know almost immediately that you want them. What's the irony? The shoe store salesman tells you, that these shoes have been on the shelves for years & he has seen you look at them SEVERAL times before. You pause. Nevertheless, the shoes fit in your life well, literally.
This example is EXACTLY how I believe that man can come and sweep that damsel in distress off of her feet. BUT there are essential things that must come into play first. First, ALL hearts & minds must be clear. Meaning, you must first seek counsel with God to mend your broken heart, have forgiven your "heartbreaker," and be in some form of walk with God, in finding your soulmate. Secondly, formualte MORALS & Values. No man/woman wants anyone who is not firm in the person that they are. Establish rules and guidelines in the dating arena. Thirdly, NEVER settle. Why? What homeboy won't do, another will gladly fullfill your requirements. Such is life. This much is true.
My blog family.. true love comes to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. Yes, we get tired of hearing that. Yet, its important ESPECIALLY in the dating arena to practice patience. Individuals will prowl after those vunerable and/or "thirsty" women/men. Why? Unfortunately, everyone doesn't have your BEST interest at heart. So, stay prayed up. While, single continiously have self-evaluation and drain the baggage in your life. *sidenote* If you haven't heard Erykah Badu's "Bag Lady".. you MUST do so IMMEDIATELY. (Men, too).
True Love shall come to those when God ordains it to happen. ALL good things come to those who wait. Sounds cliche'.... such is life, my friend. I hold on to the belief that my true love is never as far as I may think him to be. He may be the very one in my life now. Yet, all I will do is wait... wait...
-L.O.V.E Vixen

1 comment:

  1. If n e body feels u and understands u....its me....ladies plz get rid of all ur baggage (*sidenote* Love the song "Bag Lady") b/c we MUST stop blaming the next guy for the last guys mistake. I have stopped seekin for love and I have worked on my relationship with God b/c n due time he will send me the man the loves me as much as I love him. God answers all prayers. Maybe not when u want 2 but its always right on time! I have learned PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.....Keep God first! Peace and Love *Cece*

    ReplyDelete