Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dear Love...





♥L.O.V.E
Majestic Lane
Love's Magic, U.S.A♥

June 17.2009:

Dear Love ♥,

Here I am writing to you again. Are you going to reply? I ask my friends every day, where it is that you stay? Alot of GUYS believe, that you'll always be around and tell me to just quit searching for you. Some women are on strike from you too, LOVE. Is there something you need to tell me? Met a guy, and he even said, he's afraid of you. This one lady says, she's over you. She just wants to screw. They just don't understand, that its every woman's dream to find you and marry you. These guys, aren't looking for you. After much research, and all that I've been through, I've discovered one thing.
LOVE: I'm into you. You're like the only thing I can think of, that possesses true value, like God, family, and loyal friends. People stick by your side, again, and, again, and, again.


Love, I pray one day, I'm as smooth as you.You know just how to make a WOMAN feel. Men are so into your deep side, love. What is it about you? I've figured out your wise antics and overdosed on your emotions.. I just can't seem to find you. Mother says, stop looking, let love find you. Yet, I'm determined to keep writing and knocking on these doors as I search for you. Ladies, find you and their hearts, minds, and souls begin to flutter. Guys, discover love, and either they hide it or fight it. Never understood, why would males or females deny it?

Love is powerful beyond measure.No ruler could ever be long enough to measure, you love. Is it possible to have found you, love, but I just haven't seen it? Come quick love, because I'm tired of believing in it. Some guys are very aware of your power. They use it, abuse it, and capable of leaving your heart sour. I know alot of people wish, they could get rid of it like dirt, after a cold shower. If only it was that simple. Can love vanish after use of cream, like a pimple? Silly me, back to reality. Ladies, keep your heart and eyes open. Take your heartache as life's token. Males, keep searching, and take that lady as a blessing.
Males and Females it's time that we stop denying the power of love.Did you know that no matter how fast you run from it.. you're bound to get tired. One tiny sip of love, has the ability to get
you wired. Take a sip of it like folgers, and that man or woman, can have you wide open. It's the one that has standards, dreams, and intellectually stimulation.. that always causes us hesitation. Stop that ventilation, and try some meditation. God can show us the light, and reveal the wrong and the right.



Hey love, can you hear that woman's plea? She's tired of the hurt.. please ease the hurt and the pain. Find a way to heal her heart again. Look at that man, love. He's so afraid of you. You've left his hurt so bruised and blue. He's found a woman, and he knows she's perfect. He's just afraid that she may not be worth it. Worthy of him, being left again. Find a way to show him, that he can find more than just a cut friend. O, that woman seems so happy. Look at her, love. You've got her feeling wonderful, because she has now found you, inside you live, and she's never felt so beautiful. That man holds her hand so proudly. He's not afraid to be around you, love. He thanks God everynight, because he's found that lady thats just so right. Dear love, do you hear us pray at night? The people that are still in the fight? The people that are determined to find you? Be patient. Be patient. Be patient, they say. Not sure about you, but this fight is no where near through. Love. Love. Love. If you only knew. Where are those tiny arrows, that you supposedly aim with? I haven't seen them around. Did you sell them to wal-mart or target, maybe? Look here love, I know you're full of tricks baby. You just can't simply be here one day, and gone the other.


You've got to find us all and prove you'll find love for us all, for eachother.


Well, my ink is running out. Lucky you, its alot more I'd like to express to you. It's okay, there'll be another volume soon. Love, I'm into you. Stay everlasting, beautiful, and amazing... I'll find you.


Lady, love may be closer than you think. It may be here faster, than you can wink. You've got your knight in shining armor? Be thankful and grateful, and cater your love the best way you can. Don't try to find love in different faces, various bedrooms at different places. Treat your vagina as if it's your heart. Never would want someone to tear your heart apart. Men, be careful how you use that four letter word, love. She may be more fatal, than an attraction. One dose of her, and you may recieve several rashes. Keep that hope alive.



Take this thing called life, and enjoy the ride. Thank God for bringing you through, all that you've been through. Live it up, and keep doing you. Yet, when you find her/him, you've got to let them ride too. Wrap it up, and keep the faith. Love is there, just mark the date.

Your natural aphrodisiac,
♥ L.O.V.E. Vixen

1 comment:

  1. I love your BloG MA'AM

    ~intimately malissarenee
    www.intimatelymrenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete